- Variometer data indicates the rate of ascent and descent for sailplanes
- Compact size easily fits in most sailplane applications
- The internal sensor automatically senses barometric pressure in order to determine rate of climb and altitude with no calibration required
- Built-in altimeter provides altimeter information giving the end user accurate readings of altitude above ground level (AGL)
- Fully compatible with the Spektrum™ DX6 Gen2, DX7 Gen2, DX8 Gen2, DX9, DX18 G2, DX18QQ, DX20, DX10T and DX18T; DX8 only compatible with altimeter functionality
- TM1000 and a Telemetry Capable Transmitter required
*Fully compatible with the Spektrum DX6 Gen2, DX7 Gen2, DX8 Gen2, DX9, DX18 G2, DX18QQ, DX20, DX10T and DX18T.
*DX8 Gen1 only compatible with altimeter functionality.
*DX6e Compatible but will not audibly report ascending or descending tones.