- 180- to 300-sized aircraft such as lightweight 3D foamies and indoor slow flyers using up to 6 channels (Not for use in aircraft with full carbon fiber fuselages)
- AS3X technology- 3 axis stabilization
- 3 Gyro modes- allows customization of the gyro performance and feel of the aircraft
- Programmable from mobile devices (iOS and Android) as well as PC’s–easy setup at home or at the field
- Compact design
- JST-ZHR connector
The software’s easy-to-understand, graphical user interface will allow pilots to:
- Select which AS3X mode to fly with: Off, Conventional Rate and Heading Hold
- Activate flaperon/dual aileron, delta/elevon, V-tail or dual elevator mixing
- Take advantage of servo setup options like balancing, travel adjust, absolute limits, reversing and more
- Map output and gain settings for individual channels
- Programming made easy via PC or iOS/Android mobile devices
- Uses AS3X Programming Cable-SPMA3065 or Audio-Interface AS3X Receiver Programming Cable-SPMA3081 along with the 1″ JST Ultra Lightweight Adapter-SPMAJST1UL (sold separately)
Please note: In order to activate AS3X technology in a Spektrum AS3X receiver (AR636, AR6335, AR7350 & AR9359), you must program the receiver using the AS3X mobile programming application. Until AS3X is activated, the receiver will operate as a standard DSMX aircraft receiver and will not provide electronic stabilization enhancements. For more information on programming a Spektrum AS3X receiver (AR636, AR6335, AR7350 & AR9359).
For programming the AR6335 6 Channel AS3X Nanolite Receiver using the AS3X PC or Mobile programing application you will need the 1″ JST Ultra Lightweight Adapter (SPMAJST1UL) in addition to the AS3X Programming Cable (SPMA3065) or Audio Interface AS3X Programming Cable-SPMA3081 (sold separately).