The AT9S is a full 10 CHANNEL system that comes complete with a R9DS 9ch Receiver and is extremely versatile with programming for fixed wing, helicopters, multi rotors, boats and cars with great telemetry support and is a radio you can grow with without breaking the bank.
- DSSS and FHSS spread spectrum
- Colour Programming Screen
- QPSK modulation provides an excellent anti-interference performance (900 meters on the ground and 1500 meters in the air)
- Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band (2400MHz to 2483.5MHz)
- Channel bandwidth: 5.0MHz & 250Kps
- Adjacent channel rejection: 28dbm
- Channels: 10 channels, 5-10 channels are customised
- Compatible models: include 120 degree and 90 degree swash-plate helicopter, all fixed wings, gliders and multi-rotor
- Simulator mode: Transmitter switches to power saving mode
- Screen: 2.8 inches 16 bit colour screen, 240 – 320PX
- Transmitter power:<100mW (20dbm)
- Operating current: 90mA @ 12v
- Operating voltage: 7.4v – 15.0v
- Real-time data telemetry
- MCU: STM32F103VET6
- Chip: TI CC2533
- Choice of the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean and Chinese.
- With this radio, it is possible to receive S-BUS, PPM and PWM signals at the same time.
- 90mA operating current means an incredible low power consumption for the AT9S. A 1800mah 3S lipo battery can last for up to 12 hours
- You can use either 8 x AA batteries or a 2-4S LiPo battery to power you radio with anti-polarity protection in case you do plug your battery in the wrong way.
- There is a vibration alarm on the radio for low RSSI, low transmitter voltage, low receiver voltage and low battery voltage on your vehicle. The radio uses vibrations so the alarm is not lost in noisy situations.
- Easy-to-use navigation menu
- Upgrade by a USB cable
- Programmable MIX control
- Supplied in mode 2 but is mode changeable