FunRacer Whie Edition (Receiver Ready)
Save Money with the FunRacer White edition. Same as the Bronze and Orange but plain white so you can add your own markings and decoration.
Please Note: Multiplex kits can be sent to UK mainland addresses only
Please allow around 2 working days for dispatch
Out of stock
The outstanding features of this FunRacer are speed, agility and precise control response, all of which are mirrored in this exciting aerobat. If you’re capable of handling this level of performance you’ll soon have your nose in front when racing and will hold the best cards in a classic race, too!
Noted for its ability to perform advanced, precise aerobatics the FunRacer excels when flying at speed so you’ll simply love zooming, diving and maximum-speed grass cutting passes. Then, when you’ve finished punching holes in the sky, get some friends together, fit streamers and enjoy the challenge of combat flying. With the aggressive look and sleek lines of a Reno racer you might expect the FunRacer to be tricky at low speed but nothing could be further from the truth. The model’s slow flight characteristics are superb and landings can be as gentle as you like.
|Wing area (sq. m):||51|
|Flying weight (g):||980|
- Spectacular top speed of over 100mph out-of-the-box.
- Very neutral flight behaviour.
- Bronze body with decals applied.
- Transport-friendly with removable wings.
- Easy battery change through canopy hatch.
- High performance brushless motor and ESC.
- Digital metal gearbox servos for elevator and aileron already built in.
- Very high degree of prefabrication.
What's in The Box
- 1x 98% pre-assembled Elapor airframe.
- 1x Roxxy Brushless C35-42-1160KV outrunner motor.
- 1x Roxxy Brushless-Control 755 S-BEC speed controller.
- 1x 10×7 propeller.
- 4x MS-12016 metal gear digital servos.
- 1x Decal sheet.
Download a PDF of the instruction book here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.