Doing what it does best, Multiplex has tapped into its roots and produced a power assisted glider that flies as well as it looks. In fact, the Heron flies so beautifully that using it for thermal soaring can almost be considered cheating.
This is the Kit Version to build yourself and add your own servos, motor etc.
Please Note: Multiplex kits can be sent to UK mainland addresses only
Please allow around 2 working says for dispatch
The Multiplex Heron is a high-performance electric glider with T-tail and high-efficiency four-flap wing. With its elegant wings and flowing fuselage lines it responds superbly to thermals. When required the efficient Permax brushless motor and folding propeller (supplied in this RR version) deliver plenty of propulsive power. Its docile flying characteristics and excellent performance in the air ensure that the Heron provides a maximum of flying pleasure, whether youre a weekend pilot or an ‘old hand’, indeed as a Heron owner youll enjoy floating through the air for long periods, as well as lively aerobatics – all performed with elegance and precision. The extravagant four-flap wing with its extremely stiff CFRP / aluminium tubular spar technology sets entirely new standards in the 2.40 metre span class. Flaps are a standard feature, making pin-point landings child’s play, whilst improving the launch characteristics and giving the pilot a broad performance spectrum for high speed, aerobatics and thermalling. Our tip is fit this exciting electric glider with our MULTIGyro G3, which effortlessly compensates for the effects of gusts and turbulence. The gyro gives you the sensation of piloting a perfectly trimmed, much larger model through the air.
|Weight (g):||1300 (glider)|
|Weight (g):||1500 (electric glider)|
- Four-flap wing for high performance in the air (camber-changing flaps) and accurate spot-landings (butterfly / crow).
- Broad performance spectrum: high-speed, aerobatics, thermalling.
- Innovative CFRP / aluminium tubular spar for strong, stiff wings.
- GRP M-Space techology for a rigid fuselage.
- Clear canopy with highly detailed cockpit.
- Detachable wings and tailplane for ease of transport.
- Just add battery and receiver.
What's in The Box
- 1x Elapor fuselage components.
- 1x Elapor wing panel set with integral CFRP-reinforced aluminium spars.
- 1x Elapor tailplane set.
- 1x Canopy frame.
- 1x Glider nose cone.
- 1x Clear canopy.
- 1x GRP longeron set.
- 1x Plastic part set.
- 1x Small hardware items and linkage set.
- 1x Die-cut decal sheet.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Download a PDF of the instruction book here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.