Husky Special Edition PNP with Vector Stabilisation System 1800mm
Any time. Any place. Anywhere
A large-scale, performance-enhanced, fully aerobatic version of the popular tandem two-seat utility aircraft, complete with gyro stabilisation
Please allow around 2 working days for dispatch.
Riding the wave of enthusiasm that came with the release of the 1800mm Husky last year, Arrows Hobby received more than a few requests for an uprated version that offered experienced pilots the option of performing wild and extreme aeros, all within the cosy constraints of the Husky’s scale outline and unquestioned good looks. Well, to cut a long story short, the design team did just that and this attractive new model is the result. Sporting a stunning colour scheme a whole raft of extra performance has been added to the Husky SE in the form of 5S LiPo compatibility, 23g metal gear servos, a fabric hinged rudder, plus an upgraded 3948 700KV motor and 50A ESC. Consider this in conjunction with all the existing, enviable STOL-enhancing aerodynamic features and the whole becomes an unbeatable package, not least because this new version also features a cutting-edge, switchable Vector Stabilisation System that really gives this model the edge in windy conditions and training situations. In essence the Husky SE is a proper all weather, all round performer with the appearance and wow-factor to back it up.
- Superb STOL and slow speed performance.
- Fully aerobatic.
- Switchable 3-mode gyro stabilisation system.
- Upgraded 5S power system.
- Durable wire undercarriage.
- High lift drooping wingtips.
- Made from lightweight, durable EPO foam.
- Screw together assembly (no glue needed).
- Oversize battery compartment.
- Versatile tundra tyres.
- Supplied with pre-fitted motor, ESC and servos.
- Features LED landing and navigation lights.
What's in the box
- 1x Factory assembled and painted airframe with pre-applied decals.
- 1x Pre-programmed 2.4GHz transmitter.
- 1x 2S 350mAh LiPo battery.
- 1x USB battery charge lead.
- 1x Pre-installed 1608 3000KV motor.
- 2x Pre-installed high quality 1.9g servos.
- 1x Pre-installed high quality 3.7g servo.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 6-channel transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1x 4S 2600mAh or 5S 3300mAh LiPo with XT60 connector.
- 1x 5S compatible LiPo balance charger.
|Rec’d battery:||5S 3300mAh|
|All-up weight (g):||2350|
Download a PDF of the instruction book here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.