A versatile and adaptable semi-scale, high-performance 3M electric glider with T-tail, cockpit detail, and a crystal-clear canopy the Lentus is an absolute beauty!
Please Note: Multiplex kits can be sent to UK mainland addresses only
Please allow around 2 working says for dispatch
Graceful, elegant, powerful and with a performance that’ll bring a smile to your face the Multiplex Lentus is the epitome of a motor-gliding thoroughbred born as a result of unquestioned aerodynamic nous married to decades of gilding the lily. The result is this gorgeous semi-scale sailplane that retains all the quality and all the flying characteristics that drive Multiplex owners to keep coming back for more. There’s genuine fun to be had here, not least in exploring the model’s sharp aerobatic performance and impeccable thermal capability. But there’s more! The technically advanced design draws on a host of innovative ideas to satisfy all tastes. Fit the optional retractable wheel and not only are you rewarded with an aesthetically pleasing scale feature, you’re able to swap to a 4S 2600mAh LiPo and, using an 8 x 6” prop, fly the Lentus directly off the ground with total ease. Options also include a pre-fitted tow release which can be activated simply by installing a Hitec HS-65BB servo. All said and done, this is a perfect example of Multiplex doing what it does best and doing it with traditional rigour.
|All-up weight (g):||2400|
|Channels required:||5 – 7|
- Highly durable Elapor moulded foam construction.
- Outstanding thermal flying characteristics.
- Agile and aerobatic.
- Detachable tailplane for ease of transport.
- Innovative tubular spar technology for strong, stiff wings.
- Attractive semi-scale appearance.
- Clear moulded canopy with detailed cockpit interior.
- 5-channel control for aileron, elevator, rudder, throttle and flap.
- Optional retract and tow release upgrade.
- ROG self-launch option (requires retract and 4S LiPo).
- Generous radio and battery compartment.
- High-quality graphics.
- Detachable rudder and tailplane.
- Optional, tailored, trek bag.
- Prepared tow release.
- Wire-free M6 high-current wing connectors.
What's in The Box
- 1x Elapor fuselage parts set.
- 1x Elapor elevator and tailplane set.
- 1x Elapor wing set with embedded CFRP-aluminium composite.
- 1x CFRP-aluminium spar set.
- 1x Cockpit detail set.
- 1x Pre-cut smoked canopy.
- 1x Hardware and linkage set.
- 1x Decal sheet.
- 1x Spinner and prop driver set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Download a PDF of the instruction book here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.