Lentus Receiver Ready
A versatile and adaptable semi-scale, high-performance 3M electric glider with T-tail, cockpit detail, and a crystal-clear canopy the Lentus is an absolute beauty!
Please Note: Multiplex kits can be sent to UK mainland addresses only
Please allow around 2 working says for dispatch
Out of stock
Graceful, elegant, powerful and with a performance that’ll bring a smile to your face the Multiplex Lentus is the epitome of a motor-gliding thoroughbred born as a result of unquestioned aerodynamic nous married to decades of gilding the lily. The result is this gorgeous semi-scale sailplane that retains all the quality and all the flying characteristics that drive Multiplex owners to keep coming back for more.
Powered by a Roxxy C35-48-990KV brushless motor coupled to a 3S 2600mAh LiPo and an 11 x 7” propeller there’s genuine fun to be had here, not least in exploring the model’s sharp aerobatic performance and impeccable thermal capability. But there’s more! The technically advanced design draws on a host of innovative ideas to satisfy all tastes. Fit the optional retractable wheel and not only are you rewarded with an aesthetically pleasing scale feature, you’re able to swap to a 4S 2600mAh LiPo and, using an 8 x 6” prop, fly the Lentus directly off the ground with total ease. Options also include a pre-fitted tow release which can be activated simply by installing a Hitec HS-65BB servo. All said and done, this is a perfect example of Multiplex doing what it does best and doing it with traditional rigour.
|All-up weight (g):||2400|
|Channels required:||5 – 7|
- Highly durable Elapor moulded foam construction.
- Outstanding thermal flying characteristics.
- Agile and aerobatic.
- Detachable tailplane for ease of transport.
- Innovative tubular spar technology for strong, stiff wings.
- Attractive semi-scale appearance.
- Clear moulded canopy with detailed cockpit interior.
- 5-channel control for aileron, elevator, rudder, throttle and flap.
- Optional retract and tow release upgrade.
- ROG self-launch option (requires retract and 4S LiPo).
- Generous radio and battery compartment.
- High-quality graphics.
- Detachable rudder and tailplane.
- Optional, tailored, trek bag.
- Prepared tow release.
- Wire-free M6 high-current wing connectors.
What's in The Box
- 1x 100% factory assembled airframe.
- 1x Pre-installed Roxxy C35-48-990KV motor.
- 1x Pre-installed Roxxy BL-control 755 S-BEC speed controller.
- 1x 11×7″ pre-assembled, folding propeller.
- 6x Hitec HS-65HB carbonite servos.
- 1x Pre-applied decal set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Download a PDF of the instruction book here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.