- Wingspan: 80.0 in (203.2 cm)
- Wing area: 1069.5 sq.in (69 sq.dm)
- Approximate flying weight: 12.6 lbs (5.7 kg)
- Length: 53.4 in (135.6 cm)
- Recommended engine size: 20cc
The Rans S-20 Raven is an American homebuilt aircraft that was designed by Randy Schlitter and is produced by Rans Designs of Hays, Kansas, introduced at AirVenture in August 2013. The aircraft is supplied as a kit for amateur construction and it is anticipated that it will later be offered as a complete ready-to-fly-aircraft in the light-sport aircraft category.
Seagull have their usual superb job of capturing this tough attractive aircraft perfectly.
Please Note: Seagull kits can be sent to UK mainland addresses only. Please allow around 2 working days for dispatch.