The universal 9-channel DR receiver with serial servo output SRXL is especially designed for use in functional models. The RX-9-DR SRXL16M-LINK receiver can be operated with any other M-LINK remote control. A high-quality 9-channel receiver built using the latest SMD technology in MULTIPLEX 2.4 GHz M-LINK technology for all types of models. As a dual receiver, this receiver has two complete receiver circuits working in parallel (receiver diversity). In conjunction with a special signal pre-amplification, this ensures maximum sensitivity and thus excellent reception quality and maximum system range.
This M-LINK receiver is developed and built in Germany.
• A maximum of 9 proportional
channels • 16 proportional channels on the SRXL interface
• SRXL interface for MULTIswitch FLEXX bus and for flybarless systems
• HOLD / FAIL-SAFE function
• Telemetry / return channel capability
• Integrated sensor interface for connecting external Sensor modules (max. 16)
• Integrated error counter (voltage and signal
errors ) • MULTImate compatible
• Integrated PC interface – can be updated.
Typical areas of application:
• RC trucks
• RC construction machines
• RC ships