T-28 Trojan PNP with Retracts (1100mm)
The Arrows Hobby T-28 is a perfect aircraft for pilots transitioning from high winged aircraft and those who are looking for a scale aircraft that is easy to fly.
Please allow around 2 working days for dispatch.
The North American P-51 Mustang was, without a doubt, one of the most famous WWII fighter aircraft. As a symbol of Allied air power, this single seater aircraft was fitted with the legendary Merlin engine – giving it unmatched range and airspeed. Protecting bombers on extended missions, these aircraft were a welcome sight for the bomber crews. Arrows Hobby overcame great difficulties to faithfully replicate the P-51 from riveted panels, machine guns, engine exhaust pipes and retractable landing gear and flaps. Arrows Hobby also spent great engineering effort with the airframe, the glue-less construction makes getting the aircraft ready for flight an extremely simple process, while the 40A ESC, 3536-850KV power system gives the P-51 incredible performance. Ready for any scale manoeuvres, the Arrows Hobby P-51 is your key to becoming the ace at your field.
- Power system- 3536 850kV Motor, 40A ESC
- High power-to-weight ratio
- Recommended battery 11.1V 2200mAh 25C
- Oversized battery compartment for a multitude of battery sizes and capacities
- 7x Pre-installed high quality servos
- Highly detailed realistic and functional flaps and landing gear
- Highly durable airframe
- Easy assembly
- Water-based paint
What's in the box
- 1x Factory assembled and painted fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and painted 1-piece wing
- 1x Factory assembled and painted tail set
- 1x Pre-installed 3536 850kV motor
- 1x Pre-installed 40A esc with XT60 connector
- 3x Pre-installed electric retracts
- 1x Scale 3-blade propeller and spinner set
- 1x Elevator spar
- 1x Screw and push rod set
- 1x Instruction manual
Needed to Complete
- 6 channel radio and receiver
- Recommended 11.1V 2200mAh 25C LiPo
Download a PDF of the instruction book here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.