The expanded WINGSTABI software 1.2.8 enables:
– New flap control: up to 6 flap wings and spoilers
– Model templates for most MPX models – very convenient!
– Servo Match function
– New mixer and control settings
– Many improvements in ease of use
– 3-axis gyro system (MEMS) for all
planar models – 16
servo outputs – the function can be freely assigned for each servo, fits into every model application
– Servo Match function: assign several servos to one function with individual servo paths
– any installation position
– WingStabi makes a difference Free
programming for every simple remote control High-end RC system – Programmable via PC and APP (smartphone and tablet based on Android)
– 4 flight phases: 1. Off / 2. Stabilization for flying in windy conditions / 3. Aerobatics and 3D flight / 4. Torquing
– Natural & realistic flight feeling despite full stabilization
– Despite extreme regulation, the model does not feel like a robot
– Sensitivity of the 3 axes can be set separately or together via the transmitter.
– MEMS sensors of the latest generation
– Delta mixer & V-tail mixer & flap support
– Real-time sensor diagram in the PC software
– Design housing made of anodized aircraft aluminum with integrated cooling fins and screw eyes
– controllable via external switch (on / off). Mechanical switch and magnetic switch from the MPX range
– strain relief / vibration protection for battery plugs
– for all common RC systems (Graupner, Futaba, Spectrum, M-Link, Jeti, HiTEC, JR, Weantronic)
– Integrated battery backer with 35 A output current
– With WingStabi with receiver you save space, weight and money. Minimizes sources of error and brings security
– M-Link integrates all the features of the MULTIPLEX DR-pro receivers, including telemetry.
HOLD / FAIL-SAFE function
Telemetry / return channel capability
Integrated sensor interface for connecting external sensor modules (max. 16)
Integrated error counter
Voltage and signal errors are displayed via separate LEDs
Integrated PC interface
Thanks to the latest MEMS sensors, remains self with extreme regulation the feeling of flight is very realistic.
The WingStabi Pro can be supplied directly by up to two batteries or by suitable voltage regulators or BECs. The extraordinarily high performance potential of the WingStabi Pro assumes that batteries or BECs with a corresponding load capacity are to be used. The continuous output is 35A, the peak output, on the other hand, is many times higher. The power supply (max. Two batteries …) is connected directly to the Wingstabi Pro with the MPX plugs. During use, the battery / MPX connection is always loaded with the higher voltage. If both voltages are exactly the same, both connections are loaded equally. Both connections work separately from each other, so it is possible to use different batteries / power supplies with different capacities, numbers of cells and types. If only one battery / connection is used, this can be connected to BATT1 or BATT2. The integrated safety clips on the battery connections ensure a vibration-proof connection of the MPX connector.