- Brake Setting on or off
- Battery Type setting (LiPo or NiCd/NiMh)
- Low Voltage Protection Cut-off Setting, either LOW (2.8v/50%, MEDIUM (3.0v/60%) or HIGH (3.2v/65%)
- Factory Default Setup Restore
- 3 x Timing Settings (to enhance ESC efficiency and smoothness)
- Soft, Normal or Hard Acceleration Start Ups
- Governor Mode x 3 (for helicopter applications)
- Motor Rotation (clockwisecounterclockwise)
- Switching Frequency settings x 2
- Low Voltage Cut-off Type (power reduction or immediate shutdown)
- Extremely low internal resistance
- Super smooth accurate throttle linearity
- Safety Thermal Overload Protection
- Auto throttle shutdown in case of signal loss
ZTW Beatles 20a
The ZTW ‘Beatles’ Series ESC’s, developed from the hugely popular ‘AL’ series represent the best value yet in mid range ESC’s. Renowned for their legendery bullet proof reliability these are a true’ fit and forget’ units.
ZTW are one of the most respected ESC and model electronic companies and are the manufacturers of many popular and much higher priced brands.
Best of all this ESC is ready to go with parameters already set for 95% of modellers (you can of course programme it to your specific needs). Just set the throttle calibration for your own transmitter and you are ready to go!
ESC is supplied bare ended to fit the connectors of your choice.
You can find the matching Programming Card Here